Simfit Swimspas (JC Distributors) brought me a spa that leaked on initial startup and it was the wrong spa to begin with.He put me off as long as he could, telling me he would bring a replacement spa, until it was too late to cancel my credit card.

First, he gave all kinds of excuses, saying it was the glue that was used and the manufacturer had to warranty it. To begin with, he said that his guys were putting the spa together and only he could warranty or fix the spa. When it came time to correct the problem, he told me he got it from someone else and they were responsible. It has now been a year.

I have a 7 1/2' by 12' spa in my garage I have to look at everyday and realize what a *** person I was for purchasing from him.

Once you get it, you are stuck with it. It will not look like the one on the internet.

It won't have the number of jets you asked for, the structure will be nothing and it will have little fiberglass that will leak once weight is applied.DO NOT BUY FROM Swimfit Swim Spas or JC Distributors.

Had an Experience with Swimfit Swim Spas?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #961234

I have a swim spa from JC Distributors that I purchased in 2009.Again, James personally came to install it.

Any time I had a question or any warranty issue, he quickly resolved it and always called me back. He's even responded to me on the weekends when most companies wouldn't.

Love the spa, James did a spectacular job.No complaints at all!

Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee, United States #629369

We got our swim spa from Swim Fit swim spas for therapy relief for our son.It was a wish granted by the Make A Wish Foundation to help with his MD.

James personally delivered the spa, supervised the installation, and has always answered his phone when we have had a question. we have now had the spa for over a year, and it runs perfect. Several of our friends have seen this model, and are looking to buy from them as well.

We love this spa, and the service we have been given by James.

Newark, California, United States #589538

We bought our swim spa from swim fit about a year ago, and have totally loved it.Jc showed up personally, to look at our backyard, access and electrical.

the spa arrived on time, and was everything we asked for and more.

The 1 service issue was fixed quickly, and under warranty.We love our swim spa, and use it every day.

This consumer is partially correct.The swim spa delivered, was not the correct unit, and before the swim spa was installed, a discount was offered, or the alternative of bringing a replacement swim spa was offered.

2 days after leaving, the customer did call to say the shell had cracked. As is the case with every swim spa made in America, the warranty is with the manufacturer of this unit, which is Golden spas in Lake Elsinore, Ca.

After repeated attempts to get the manufacturer to replace this swim spa, with no luck, I have taken the steps to file suit against the manufacturer for financial releaf on behalf of the consumer.It is, and always has been my intention to get this swim spa replaced.