Simfit Swimspas (JC Distributors) brought me a spa that leaked on initial startup and it was the wrong spa to begin with.He put me off as long as he could, telling me he would bring a replacement spa, until it was too late to cancel my credit card.
First, he gave all kinds of excuses, saying it was the glue that was used and the manufacturer had to warranty it. To begin with, he said that his guys were putting the spa together and only he could warranty or fix the spa. When it came time to correct the problem, he told me he got it from someone else and they were responsible. It has now been a year.
I have a 7 1/2' by 12' spa in my garage I have to look at everyday and realize what a *** person I was for purchasing from him.
Once you get it, you are stuck with it. It will not look like the one on the internet.
It won't have the number of jets you asked for, the structure will be nothing and it will have little fiberglass that will leak once weight is applied.DO NOT BUY FROM Swimfit Swim Spas or JC Distributors.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Swim Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "While visiting Zion National Park last week Of Sept. 2014, my husband and I rented a car from your facility in Vegas. When we reached Zion, I noticed that..."
- "This is the first purchase I ever made entirely based off of aesthetic value since it wasn't available to experience in the store. I bought the soft stitch quilt online..."
- "I bought a pair of Liz Claiborne prescription sunglasses. When I tried them on I loved them. A week after I bought them they started bowing very bad to the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."