Swimfit Swim Spas - Swimfit Swimspas, JC Distributors is a Fraud

Simfit Swimspas (JC Distributors) brought me a spa that leaked on initial startup and it was the wrong spa to begin with.He put me off as long as he could, telling me he would bring a replacement spa, until it was too late to cancel my credit card.

First, he gave all kinds of excuses, saying it was the glue that was used and the manufacturer had to warranty it. To begin with, he said that his guys were putting the spa together and only he could warranty or fix the spa. When it came time to correct the problem, he told me he got it from someone else and they were responsible. It has now been a year.

I have a 7 1/2' by 12' spa in my garage I have to look at everyday and realize what a *** person I was for purchasing from him.

Once you get it, you are stuck with it. It will not look like the one on the internet.

It won't have the number of jets you asked for, the structure will be nothing and it will have little fiberglass that will leak once weight is applied.DO NOT BUY FROM Swimfit Swim Spas or JC Distributors.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 26 No 26
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 20, 2015 #961234 Houston, Texas

I have a swim spa from JC Distributors that I purchased in 2009. Again, James personally came to install it. Any time I had a question or any warranty issue, he quickly resolved it and always called me back. He's even responded to me on the weekends when most companies wouldn't. Love the spa, James did a spectacular job. No complaints at all!

5 0 Reply
Make A Wish Happy!

Mar 27, 2013 #629369 Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee

We got our swim spa from Swim Fit swim spas for therapy relief for our son. It was a wish granted by the Make A Wish Foundation to help with his MD. James personally delivered the spa, supervised the installation, and has always answered his phone when we have had a question. we have now had the spa for over a year, and it runs perfect. Several of our friends have seen this model, and are looking to buy from them as well. We love this spa, and the service we have been given by James.

7 1 Reply
Happy consumer

Jan 05, 2013 #589538 Newark, California

We bought our swim spa from swim fit about a year ago, and have totally loved it. Jc showed up personally, to look at our backyard, access and electrical. the spa arrived on time, and was everything we asked for and more. The 1 service issue was fixed quickly, and under warranty. We love our swim spa, and use it every day.

5 1 Reply
James Cox

Sep 18, 2012 #543868

This consumer is partially correct. The swim spa delivered, was not the correct unit, and before the swim spa was installed, a discount was offered, or the alternative of bringing a replacement swim spa was offered. 2 days after leaving, the customer did call to say the shell had cracked. As is the case with every swim spa made in America, the warranty is with the manufacturer of this unit, which is Golden spas in Lake Elsinore, Ca. After repeated attempts to get the manufacturer to replace this swim spa, with no luck, I have taken the steps to file suit against the manufacturer for financial releaf on behalf of the consumer. It is, and always has been my intention to get this swim spa replaced.

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Swimfit Swim Spas. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Swimfit Swim Spas.
Filing a new complaint about